BILL / PAYMENT POLICY
FOR THE VILLAGE OF NASHVILLE
is the policy of the Village of Nashville that the following rules apply to property tax bills and payments:
1) Tax bills for the Village of Nashville will be mailed
out to property owners on or before July 1 of each year.
2) Tax bills for the Village of Nashville are due on September 15th of each year.
3) The Village of Nashville will not accept payment
for property tax bills in the form of credit or debit card.
4) The Village of Nashville will not accept partial payments for property tax bills.
5) Any tax bill that is not paid on or before September 15th of each year will
be charged a late charge of 1% of the base rate due.
6) The Village of Nashville will not accept payments for property taxes after October 1st. Between October
1st and October 15th the books are closed for reconciliation and no payments will be accepted.
7) All property tax information
for the Village of Nashville will be turned into Barry County on or before October 15th of each year any bills
still due at that time will be payable to Barry County along with any late charges as required by the county.